Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
Due to growth and the need to meet our patient demand, we are recruiting for a part-time or full-time compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE endocrinologist with excellent clinical skills to join another endocrinologist in a busy, well-established practice located in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Instant volume and large referral network
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly