Anesthesia Opportunity in Riverside, California
As a member of the Riverside Community Hospital Anesthesia Team, you will be part of a 13-physician anesthesia team. The members you will be a part of have a shared interest in clinical and operational initiatives to improve quality, patient satisfaction and perioperative performance through the implementation of evidence-based practices that are aligned with the facility s leadership.
The physician led group offers strong local, regional and national level support. Our commitment to learning and development ensures that you are provided the tools necessary to continue to develop your skills to reach your highest potential.
About Riverside Community Hospital:
Located in the Greater Los Angeles area, Riverside Community Hospital has been a leader in the community since 1901. The 478-bed acute care facility has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, was recently awarded an A rating for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety award and is also a well-known teaching facility with multiple residency programs to teach tomorrow s physicians. The facility has had multiple expansion projects to be able to continue to provide exceptional care to the community and is one of Riverside County s only STEMI receiving centers. Riverside Community Hospital is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center and DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center, encompassing the full spectrum of stroke care. RCH is known for providing expert care in the following services:
-Level I Trauma Center with helipad, providing access to higher acuity services for the surrounding rural communities up to 200 miles away
-Center of Excellence in Bariatrics
-Complex and minimally invasive surgical services with robotics including; general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular and thoracic, colorectal, gynecology, urology
-Comprehensive cardiac services including structural heart, electrophysiology and an advanced cardiogenic program
-Extensive women s and children s services; including high-risk OB care and a Level-III NICU
- Certified joint replacement program is accredited by the Joint Commission
-Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
-Expert critical care units including surgical, cardiovascular, medical, neonatal and neuro intensive care units for higher level of care
-Part of HCA Healthcare, a network of more than 190 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom
For more information, visit www.RiversideCommunityHospital.com .
ACGME accredited anesthesia residency program. Applicants should have competency in regional anesthesia and an interest in teaching residents.
- 24/7 coverage model with tiered call. Level I Trauma Center
- Call: Trauma 1 is in-house, trauma 2 is in-house, trauma 3 is home-based
- 20 OR and out of OR Anesthesia Locations. Roughly 9,000 cases annually
- 2 Labor/Delivery ORs approximately 3,700 deliveries annually
- CV does approximately 311 open heart procedures
- w2 employment opportunity. Very competitive salary based compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- 401(k) and PTO
Education Training and Experience Required:
- MD or DO
- Must be or become Board Certified in Anesthesia
- Experience with neuraxial and regional anesthesia helpful.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have commitment to excellence in clinical service and be forward thinking
- Excellent communication (written and verbal); strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the perioperative and L&D environment
The RCH Anesthesia Difference:
- The success of the anesthesia team relies on strong team building strategies within the perioperative environment from PAT through discharge and the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide anesthesia services.
- The physicians who work with our program have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is important and we strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
Riverside, California located in Southern California and the most populous city in the Inland Empire, Riverside is just 55 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and a 55 minute drive to some of Southern California s most popular beaches. For those who love skiing and the mountains, Big Bear is only an hour away. Known as the birthplace of the California Citrus industry and home to both the famous Mission Inn and Mount Rubidoux, a popular attraction providing panoramic views of the city at its summit. Rich in history and outdoor adventures to discover, the mild climate allows Riverside s residents to take full advantage of all that Southern California has to offer.
Apply for Anesthesia Opportunity in Riverside, California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly