Blanchard Valley Medical Associates, Inc. is an independent, physician-owned, multi-specialty practice. Founded in 1974, BVMA is a stronghold in Findlay and surrounding communities. The practice is home to 15 physicians in 6 specialties, as well as 8 mid-level providers. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services on-site, including laboratory, x-ray, bone density scanning, clinical pharmacy, dietetic/diabetic education, stress testing and much more.
About the position:
- Full-time (in 4 or 5 days/week)
- Outpatient only - no rounding or call required
- Strong referral source from in-house primary care and dermatology providers
- Turnkey - will inherit patient base from retiring provider
- Incredible option to become a shareholder / owner in medical practice and real estate holding company after first year
- Space for infusions available and can be built-out as needed, adding substantially to physician's earning potential
- Compensation formula offers opportunity for production-based earning potential
- Highly-skilled support staff, clinical and administrative
- Autonomy of private practice, but with the benefits and efficiencies that come with a larger practice
- Initial salary guarantee, immediate benefits, and potential options of relocation/student loan assistance and/or signing bonus
With just one trip to the City of Findlay and the many communities within Hancock County, you’ll feel like you’ve come home. From our bustling, historic downtown to our flourishing family-oriented neighborhoods, and our rural wide-open spaces, to our fresh urban rental options, there’s something for everyone in this classic hometown with a unique big-city flair. We are proud of our region of more than 74,000, which boasts a rich history and heritage that span over 200 years. Hancock County is also home to 12 other communities spread throughout the county.
- 45 minutes from downtown metro - short drive to Toledo, Columbus, Cleveland and Detroit
- Top 10 micropolitan cities in the U.S.. - Number 2 in the country for dining
- Named “Best Hometown” for 2018-2019 by Ohio Magazine, as well a three-time choice in America’s Best Places for Kids.
- Marathon Performing Arts Center - 6 local universities - 15 parks - country club - public golf and tennis courts
Check out more about our beautiful location here: https://youtu.be/1kMczVT7GHk
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly