Gynecological Oncology Job Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
HCA Midwest Health & Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute is seeking a gynecological oncologist to join a group of established gynecologic oncologists in Kansas City, MO.
- Board certified or board eligible in gynecological oncology
- Trained in robotic surgery; robotics available
- Willing to work closely with other providers to ensure excellent patient care
- 1:3 or better call rotation
- Resident teaching opportunities available for interested candidates
- Advanced practice provider support is available
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Research Medical Center/Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute:
- At HCA Midwest Health, we partner with Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute to bring world-class cancer care close to home. The Sarah Cannon cancer network expands across the United States to the United Kingdom, allowing expertise to be shared globally and applied locally.
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer.
- The Institute is a network-accredited cancer program, one of only 63 nationally to earn network accreditation.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features 700+ physicians and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Gynecological Oncology Job Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly