Urology Opportunity in Dublin, GA
We are seeking to employ a BC/BE urologist at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA. There is high community need for urology with full support of the hospital.
- Board eligible / board certified in urology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited urology residency program
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- At HCA, we believe in giving physicians what they need to succeed. By continuing to build a strong, dedicated community of care, we can help deliver even better patient outcomes. We believe in bettering both the lives of our patients and our physician partners.
- This is an employed opportunity through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Fairview Park Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center - owned and operated by HCA Healthcare
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care.
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
Apply for Urology Opportunity in Dublin, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly