Urologist Needed in Jacksonville, FL - Robotics Available!
A well-established, very well-respected Urology group in Jacksonville, FL seeks an additional Urologist to join their team. This Urologist will be based at the clinic located in Memorial Hospital s Medical Office Building. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading urological practices in Northeast Florida.
- Incoming Urologist must be robotically trained, experience is preferred
- Incoming Urologist must be Board Certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards
Incoming Urologist will be employed directly through the practice. Practice offers partnership track. Memorial Hospital will offer some relocation assistance as well as signing bonus.
About the Practice:
To ensure a continued legacy of staff, the ages of the physicians in this practice are varied, thus building a solid foundation of both experience and new knowledge. The group's long heritage and respected reputation of current and leading edge treatment ensures referring physicians that they can trust that their patients will be cared for in the best possible way. In addition, this practice has two specialty centers one dedicated to the management of benign (BPH) and malignant prostate disease, and the other center is dedicated to providing comprehensive management of both male and female voiding issues and female urogynecology services. Currently the group has 13 physicians and 4 office locations.
About Memorial Hospital Jacksonville:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds.
- only level II trauma center
- Busiest ER in the area with 3 additional free-standing ERs located throughout the city
- Primary Stroke Center
- Our Bariatric Center is an American Society for Metabolic & bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation
- First hospital is the United States to receive the Joint Commission s Disease Specific Certification for Sepsis
- Memorial s Breast Center is the first American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in Jacksonville full accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for Urologist Needed in Jacksonville, FL - Robotics Available!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly