Urology Opportunity in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Urologist needed to join established, multi-specialty clinic experiencing tremendous growth in patient volume in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Board eligible or board certified in urology
- Da Vinci surgical system available
- Current call schedule of 1:4
- Income guarantee, production bonus and excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers.
- Practice is located in South Central Kentucky Bowling Green, KY, just north of Nashville, TN
- Group consists of four urologists and two ARNPs
- EBUS Scope available
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green, located within Warren County, is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Apply for Urology Opportunity in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly