Physiatry Opportunity Available
The Berkshires~Western Massachusetts
Berkshire Health Systems is seeking a BC/BE Physiatrist to join our hospital-based practice.
- Our evolving PM&R Department is seeking to expand inpatient, consult and outpatient physiatry coverage to serve a diverse population in Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts
- For osteopathic-trained physiatrists: Our outpatient department has opportunities to incorporate Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment into your practice
- The practice works closely with Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management and Osteopathy taking a full spectrum approach to care
- BHS offers a competitive compensation and benefit s package, as well as full relocation
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- We offer the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record
- BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services
At Berkshire Health Systems we understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- 4-season resort community with endless cultural opportunities including world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an idea family location
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Apply for Physiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly