Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an employed endovascular neurosurgeon to anchor and develop a comprehensive stroke program in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable leading and developing a comprehensive stroke center
- Ability to provide programmatic input in all aspects of the program including equipment selection
- Experienced endovascular neurosurgeons are encouraged to apply; new graduates with leadership skills are also welcome
- Practice medicine with the latest technology to complement your practice and maximize your skills
- Neurosurgical suite currently equipped with Brainlab intraoperative CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
- Strong referral base, established primary stroke center, excellent team of neurologists and neurosurgeons, and supportive medical staff providing a great opportunity to build a successful practice quickly
- Must have superb teambuilding skills and excellent clinical abilities
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Christa Reynolds, Physician Recruiter. Candidates will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly