2021 OBGYN - The Heights, Houston Texas
Busy practice is experiencing tremendous growth
Located in a multi-specialty medical office building
Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
On-site Endosee, Ultrasound, Cryo and Colposcope
Practice call 1:5
No ER call= Laborists on-site 24 hours/day- 7 days/week at TWHT
12-month Income guarantee from the Hospital (with 36 month forgiveness period)
Overhead Expense Allowance
2nd year Salary plus Bonuses, Benefits, etc .
Texas has tort reform and no state income tax!!
Come join our Team!
The Woman s Hospital of Texas is the only hospital in Houston devoted exclusively to women s healthcare. Located near the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, the hospital is licensed for 419 beds and with over 11,000 deliveries last year alone, it s easy to see why this hospital is known for babies!
For more than 40 years, the hospital has been caring for women at every stage of life, performing 8,000+ surgical procedures unrelated to births annually. The hospital s physicians, employees and volunteers are committed to providing compassionate and exceptional care to women and their infants.
- Level III Nursery
- Level IV NICU
- Expanded Maternal Assessment Center
- OB Hospitalists 24/7
- Laborists 24/7
- On-site Anesthesiologists 24/7
- Postpartum Intermediate Care Unit
- Maternal Navigation
- MFM outreach clinics
- Pediatric Center with ICU and in-house Hospitalists
- The new Breast Care Center has more than 6,000 square feet of breast screening and diagnostic 3-D mammography computer-aided detection, breast ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided biopsy, breast MRI, and bone density scanning all in an environment uniquely designed to promote patient relaxation and peace of mind.
Apply for 2021 OBGYN - The Heights, Houston Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly