Urology Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
Largest clinically integrated urology group in Nevada is seeking a urologist for an employed position on a short partnership track in Las Vegas.
- Board certified or board eligible in urology
- Fellowship training in urologic oncology, female urology or endourology a big plus
- Will have an opportunity to develop the practice in any area of expertise one is interested
- Call schedule of 1:6
- Employed position
- Short partnership track
- Offer will be in the MGMA 90th percentile
- Highly competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full benefits package
About Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center:
- Group consists of 12 board certified urologists and two radiation oncologists
- This group is dedicated solely to urology, offering a full spectrum of treatment including open surgery, minimally invasive surgery, as well as radiation or medications.
- Sunrise Hospital offers the largest, most advanced cardiac care/cardiovascular surgery program in the state, treating more heart patients than any other hospital in Nevada
- Level II Trauma Center and the largest acute care hospital in Nevada
- The most advanced complex heart care in the Valley including adult and neonatal ECMO; Las Vegas largest cardiac Cath Lab for rapid heart disease intervention.
- Five Intensive Care Units; Electrophysiology labs dedicated to the treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- An extensive Atrial Fibrillation (AFiB) treatment program which includes the WATCHMAN implant; Many tertiary care firsts including prolific heart valve treatment options such as MitraClip therapy and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- Vast surgical suite includes four dedicated operating rooms.
- 24/7 cardiovascular anesthesia (hour- based) and perfusion; & the only pediatric CVT program in Nevada.
- Inpatient support provided by hospitalists and intensivists in a dedicated 24-bed CVT ICU.
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.
Apply for Urology Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly