Cardiac Intensivist Opportunity in Orlando, FL
New cardiac intensivist opening at Osceola Regional Medical Center in Orlando, FL!
Practice Details & Requirements:
- Board certification in Critical Care Medicine required
- Incoming provider will work in CCU/CVICU
- Day shifts only
- NO call requirements
- 15 (12-hour) shifts per month
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 20-bed CV ICU and ability to cross cover on a 10-bed Med/Surg ICU and 12-bed Neuro ICU
- Possible GME/teaching opportunity available for the right candidate
- Osceola Regional Medical Center & University of Central Florida COM have successfully built residencies/fellowships in IM, endocrinology, emergency medicine, OBGYN, psychiatry, general surgery and neurology.
- Employed by ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
About Osceola Regional Medical Center:
- Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include emergency care, trauma care, pediatric ER, heart & vascular institute, comprehensive stroke center, the Baby Suites maternity care, neonatal intensive care unit level II, women s services, behavioral health, orthopedics & spine and a GME Program.
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment.
For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
Apply for Cardiac Intensivist Opportunity in Orlando, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly