Suburban Northwest Atlanta Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity
Pulmonary/critical care physician wanted for a very established private practice of 3 with 3 APP's in Cartersville, GA.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in pulmonary/critical care
- Sleep medicine optional. Office location is equipped with sleep lab and PFT lab
- Practice call 1:7 and ER call is 1:4
- Competitive wage structure with base plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance, technology allowance, annual paid starting 4 weeks of vacation building to 6 weeks within 2 years
- Medical insurance provided
- Partnership track is available in 2 years
About Cartersville Medical Center:
- Cartersville Medical Center is a 119-bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, Certified Total Joint program and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- The Breast Imaging Center at The Women s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- The Advanced Wound Care Healing Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds.
- The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved canter treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a 10-county region.
- Cartersville Medical Center has been providing healthcare services to Cartersville and the surrounding communities for over 30 year.
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga.
Apply for Suburban Northwest Atlanta Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly