Anesthesiology Opportunity in Tampa, Florida
HCA has immediate opening for a BE/BC anesthesiologists for the Greater Tampa Bay metropolitan area. Increasing case volume and community needs, support adding top class provider, with dedication to serve patients in all areas of Anesthesiology.
- Generous compensation
- Call expectations: 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to General, CV, OB, Transplant & Thyroid
- Delivering top patient care
- Must be licensed to work in Florida
- Must be BE/BC
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of 8 weeks per year
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Full benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
Hospital: Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- 183-bed acute care hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years.
- Conveniently located near downtown Tampa
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, behavioral health, cardiovascular services, general surgery and imaging and diagnostic services.
- New Surgical Center featuring the latest da Vinci robotic systems
- Accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Florida Bariatric Center, behavioral health, digital mammography, inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation services, orthopedics, women s health and wound/ hyperbaric medicine.
- visit www.MemorialHospitalTampa.com.
The community of South Tampa is in the heart of Tampa Bay, centrally located and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Downtown, MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive from St. Petersburg. Featuring historic neighborhoods, an active business community, award winning dining, diverse local arts and entertainment, and sun shine year round, South Tampa offers a small town feel with big city amenities making this an ideal place to live, work and play.
Apply for Anesthesiology Opportunity in Tampa, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly