Private Practice Gastroenterology Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is assisting in the search for a gastroenterologist to join a dynamic, private practice in Central Louisiana.
- Multi-specialty practice structure includes gastroenterology, family medicine, cardiology, and podiatry
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Practice call shared among partners with advanced practice provider support available
- Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills, excellent clinical abilities and a comfort with a variety of GI treatment options
- EUS & ERCP not required but preferred
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Eligible for state licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Potential for partnership
- Strong primary care referral base
- Great opportunity to build a very successful, rewarding practice
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Private Practice Gastroenterology Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly