Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
CarePartners is seeking a hospice associate medical director to join our interdisciplinary team in Asheville, North Carolina. Opportunity to provide inpatient/outpatient palliative care coverage as well, depending on candidate interests.
- Board certified/board eligible in hospice & palliative medicine
- Experience in end of life care and/or training
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
- CarePartners Health Services, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, provides compassionate care for the people of western North Carolina. Located in Asheville and surrounding communities, CarePartners services include Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Hospice, Palliative Care, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Private Duty and Orthotics & Prosthetics. With more than 1,100 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging. For more information, please visit carepartners.org.
About Mission Health:
- Mission Health, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care center in Western North Carolina and the adjoining region. Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region s only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children s hospital in Western North Carolina. Mission Hospital is also a Magnet designated hospital for nursing excellence. For more information, please visit missionhealth.org or @MissionHealthNC.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly