Join an established, reputable growing hospital in East Tennessee seeking Pulmonologist with sleep certification.
Join a collegiate group of physicians.
• Practice schedule autonomy- Consult only practice
• Accredited sleep lab- Telesleep capabilities
• Academic appointment and teaching optional
• b- reader certification is a plus
• Clinical and support staff assigned to each provider
• Lucrative salary guarantee and bonus incentive
• Student loan options
• Residency stipend
Experience Southern hospitality and East Tennessee charm within 25-minute to metro TN
• Affordable cost of living, little traffic and no state income tax
• Outdoor haven- Beautiful lakes for boating, Smoky Mountains Views, Year Round Fishing, Water sports and Golf
• Growing historical downtown area with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
• Easy access to Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, and Atlanta
• Voted numerous times as one of USA's "Playful Cities"
For more information on this opportunity contact Sally- Ann Patton
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly