Palliative Care Physician Needed in Asheville, North Carolina
Mission Health is seeking a full time physician to join our team in Asheville, North Carolina. This position is part of an interdisciplinary team of physicians, advanced practitioners, social workers, chaplains and nurses.
Highlights and Requirements:
- Rotating 10-hour shifts (200 per year minimum), including weekends
- APP support
- Board certified/board eligible in hospice & palliative medicine
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package
About Mission Hospital:
- Regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the
- 815 beds with the region s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Mission Children s Hospital the region s only children s hospital
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Palliative Care Physician Needed in Asheville, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly