PRN Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
CarePartners is seeking a PRN associate hospice medical director to join our interdisciplinary team, located in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible in hospice and palliative medicine
- Experience and/or training in end-of-life care
- Medical director or associate medical director experience preferred
- Ability to lead the medical component of the care plan as part of the core hospice team
- Flexible position involving on-call rotation and in-home/facility visits offering hourly compensation
- This position does not offer visa support
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- CarePartners Health Services is a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare
- CarePartners serves western North Carolina and offers a full continuum of post-acute care.
- Services include a rehabilitation hospital, home health, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice, palliative care, adult day, private duty, PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly), and orthotics and prosthetics.
- CarePartners has over 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for PRN Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly