Endocrinology Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an endocrinology physician to join a multi-specialty group with fifty years of community service in Alexandra, LA.
- Group call requirement 1:7
- Well-rounded, traditional practice seeing a good patient mix and patients of all ages
- Turnkey practice with existing patient base available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- First year income guarantee with incremental overhead
- Sign on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and life insurance, 401k, vacation, CME time
- Paid professional liability
- Partnership available after three years of service, no buy in
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Christa Reynolds at Christa.Reynolds@HCAHealthcare.com. Candidates will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Endocrinology Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly