Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
Positioned for growth and expansion in their rehabilitation services, Capital Regional Medical Center seeks an exceptional physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to help build a brand new program.
- Incoming physician would provide leadership and direction for new rehabilitation program development
- Cover 20-bed unit that will treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients.
- Capital Regional Medical Center has a dedicated group of trained therapy and nursing staff.
- Full-time position with Medical Directorship duties
- Inpatient focus
- Can do consults in hospital or nursing homes, if interested
- Board eligible / board certified in PM&R
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical Directorship
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopaedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three Freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopaedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
Apply for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly