Ascension St. Vincent continues to expand our cardiac service line in Evansville and the
Southern Region. We are looking for a BC/BE Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon to help us continue to develop and enrich our cardiac program at Ascension St. Vincent Evansville.
- Work with a strong statewide service line to continue growth and market share
- Well established primary care base in city and surrounding area
- Clinic and hospital are located adjacent to one another
- Dedicated medical group and hospital leadership support for success of program
- Join a group of 15 Physicians and 11 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Employed plus full benefits and generous package
- Level 2 Trauma 375+ Bed Facility
- 30 Counties/910,000 Population Service Area
- Part of the largest Not-for-Profit Health Care System in the U.S.
Our mission reads, Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is dedicated to providing a full range of healthcare and offer a high-level of personalized care to Evansville and the tri - state area. Join a diverse, energetic cardiology group committed to excellent patient care and state wide service line connection.
Apply for Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly