Growing Urology Practice Near Delaware Beaches
Bayhealth Medical Group in Southern Delaware is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join its rapidly expanding practice. Delaware is one of the fastest growing states in the US, and this new opportunity is to meet growing community need for Urological services. Residents are encouraged to apply.
- Da Vinci robot, lithotripsy and lasers available in Operating Rooms
- Reliable hospitalist physicians group support
- Strong internal referral network
- 2 NP s in the practice - recruiting for a third - NP's take first call
- Uro-Dynamics program run by NP s.
- Brand new office space on the new Sussex Hospital Campus
- Support available from specialists throughout Bayhealth Medical Center
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system
- Teaching opportunities available for medical students, IM and FM residents (starting '21), as well as surgery residents (starting in 22), and EM residents (starting in 23)
- Call is one in four
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Bayhealth Medical Group physicians are employed and offered a base salary, wRVU incentives, quality bonus, paid time off, paid holidays, and paid CME time.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and training
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more!
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Retirement 401K with match
Bayhealth Medical Center is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals including our new Sussex Campus which opened February 2019, one free-standing ED, numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices, and a medical staff of over 500 physicians. Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers. Services are available in most specialties, including Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire. Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia, the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm. Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities, and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a 20 minute drive from Milford.
Apply for Growing Urology Practice Near Delaware Beaches
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly