Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC)
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), is currently recruiting an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, to join our rapidly growing 8-year-old Orthopaedic Trauma Service Line.
- NGMC is a 557-bed regional Level II Trauma Center. ACS verified in 2018.
- Join 3 Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons with 25 total years of experience and 5
- Dedicated Trauma service staffed 24 hours a day with 8 Trauma Surgeons and 9 APPs.
- Emergency Department visits – 112,000 per year.
- Currently treating 2200+ trauma patients annually.
- Consult only service, based in one hospital.
- 24 state of the art operating rooms.
- Dedicated daily Orthopaedic Trauma room.
- 3-4 night/weekend calls per month.
- Board Eligible/Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery (ABMS).
- Fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Trauma surgery.
- Willing to contribute to the development and growth of the Orthopaedic Trauma Service Line.
- Team Player mentality with proven quality of patient care.
- BLS Certification is required.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system located in Gainesville, Georgia - just 40 miles northeast of Atlanta. NGHS provides a wide array of healthcare services complimented by a medical staff of over 1100 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians with a service area of 19 counties and almost 1,500,000 people.
NGMC offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635
Apply for Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly