Nephrology Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional full time, BE/BC Nephrologist to join our well established team of 2 physicians, as well as an experienced support staff.
- Call is 1:3
- Round on your patients in our own outpatient dialysis unit, Fresenius Skagit Valley, which is a 25 bed unit and is directly attached to the outpatient clinic with both in-center HD and home PD/HHD programs.
- The Skagit Regional Health Nephrology service encompasses both inpatient and outpatient programs with supportive critical care team and interventional radiology services available for acute dialysis, placement of dialysis access and kidney biopsy. Other services include patient evaluation of AKI, critical care consultation, a peritoneal dialysis program and outpatient management of CKD.
- Dialysis Center, outpatient clinic, and inpatient unit are all located on the same campus for added convenience!
- Opportunity for research and to teach residents and medical students.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more!
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85 countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.
Apply for Nephrology Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly