TRAUMA/BURN SURGEON: Experience Greater Work - Life Balance with Banner Health
Experience Greater Work - Life Balance with Banner Health along the Spectacular Northern Colorado Front Range!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. We’re actively seeking a BC/BE TRAUMA/BURN SURGEON to join us at North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO.
Position requirements and details include:
- BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care
- Burn Surgery Fellowship required
- Extensive burn experience preferred
- Outreach and education
- Call: every other week from home
Western States Burn Center at NCMC provides the most sophisticated treatment and technology currently available for treatment of burn injuries. The center focuses on the care of adult burn patients and limited pediatric patients and provides care to an eight-state region including Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North and South Dakota, and Wyoming. Our multidisciplinary team gives total care and offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services including:
- Inpatient management of complex thermal, chemical, and electrical burn injuries as well as TENS and necrotizing fasciitis
- Outpatient management of thermal, chemical, and electrical burn injuries
- Outpatient management and consultation of complex wounds (non-burn)
- Outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation
- Emergent tele-burn consultations with referral facilities/physicians, and corporate clients
- Telemedicine with referral facilities/physicians, and corporate clients
- Advanced Burn Life Support course
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Greeley was recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation.
- Salary $385,000 - $425,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME
- 401K matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Candidates are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com Questions, contact Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, at: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.