Site Medical Director: Internal Medicine - Family Medicine | Los Angeles Metro
AltaMed, a leading healthcare center providing care to more than 300,000 Southern California residents, is seeking a qualified physician with prior leadership experience to serve as the Site Medical Director for one of its locations in Los Angeles. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a patient-centered organization and grow in your career.
- Administrative leadership and clinical duties
- Enjoy a highly desirable quality of life with Monday-Friday office hours
- Many resources available to include a leadership development program
- Excellent support staff ratios to assist with workflow
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offering
Los Angeles offers an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure in the beautiful surroundings or peace and relaxation, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this sought-after city in Southern California.
Community Highlights—Live and Work in LA!
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach activities
- Plenty of family-friendly attractions in and near LA, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Local collegiate and professional sports teams
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lance Boerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-529-5250 and reference FM-115732
Apply for Site Medical Director: Internal Medicine - Family Medicine | Los Angeles Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly