Metro Nashville Gastroenterology Opportunity - Can Teach Residents Also
Metro Nashville Hospital is seeking a board eligible or board certified Gastroenterologist. Candidates should be focused on high quality patient care, interested in building a robust clinical practice, and have the flexibility to work in various clinical and hospital settings. Previous clinical experience is required.
- Clinical responsibilities will include general gastroenterology coverage at the Hospital including performing consultations on the inpatients with digestive and liver diseases.
- Performing Gastrointestinal endoscopy to include upper G.I. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, balloon dilation of strictures, placement of stents & PEG tubes, banding of esophageal varices and use of cautery, clips, etc. to control gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Able to perform and read capsule endoscopy studies.
- Maintain an outpatient gastroenterology practice that would include seeing outpatients at The Hospital.
- Successful completion of an ACGME approved gastroenterology fellowship training program required.
- Current ABIM certification in Gastroenterology required if more than 1 year from completion of fellowship training.
- Five or more years of experience in teaching medical students / residents preferred.
Apply for Metro Nashville Gastroenterology Opportunity - Can Teach Residents Also
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly