Competitive Compensation packaged for Women's Imaging position for hospital based practice-Brook...
$75k Bonus and Competitive Annual Salary for a Hospital Based Women’s Imager in the Bronx, NY
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for FT or PT Women’s Imagers to join our well-established innovative tristate area multi-specialty radiology group in various NYC region locations. The provider will be part of a team of Radiologists supporting our hospital partners in the growth of their Women’s imaging service lines and facilities. Our friendly and flexible environment offers a truly gratifying work life and you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the larger Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be trained in Woman’s Imaging
- This position requires strong Women’s Imaging skills, including breast procedures, stereotactic and core biopsies, tomosynthesis training, and MRI breast biopsies.
- MQSA Certification is required.
- Primarily based at BronxCare Hospital.
- An active NY state medical license is preferred.
- Highly Competitive compensation
- $75k Bonus for Full time hire! NO Weekends! NO Evenings! NO Call!
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
New York City
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. New York City has unparalleled access to sports, dining, the arts, shopping, and activities. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway Theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Competitive Compensation packaged for Women's Imaging position for hospital based practice-Brook...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly