Gastroenterologist needed (ERCP/EUS) – Bradenton, FL
Florida Digestive Health Specialists is seeking an advanced endoscopist to serve its growing patient community in beautiful Bradenton, FL (clinic is 15 minutes from Anna Maria Island and world-renowned beaches!).
Must be proficient in ERCP/EUS. Comprised of 80+ providers and 26 locations, FDHS is one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state.
- 5 physician practice with 3 mid-levels
- 1 office location
- Servicing 1 hospital
- 1:6 call, shared with other gastroenterologists
- Competitive compensation and partnership track
- Opportunity for ownership in surgery center, pathology lab, research institute and more
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy (no private equity involvement; practice is entirely owned by GI physicians)
At FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. Thank you for your time and interest. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally.
Apply for Gastroenterologist needed (ERCP/EUS) – Bradenton, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly