This is a fast-growing highly demanded private office currently with 2 physicians, 1 midwife, and 1 Nurse practitioner. We have a second office currently under construction in Jackson Heights, NY, as well. The office is currently equipped with Urodynamic and Ultrasound equipment (including 4-D). We are a paperless office and use eClinicalWorks for our Electronic Medical Records system. We are interested in highly motivated professionals with strong clinical and outstanding communication skills. Bengali or Urdu speaking preferred but not mandatory.
- Handle day to day patient care.
- Family Planning, prenatal care, well woman exams and illnesses.
- Perform OB/GYN surgical procedures
- Promote quality patient care
- Complete thorough and accurate patient records in order to be able to provider further excellent care and to assure accurate timely filing of claims.
- 1 day per week on call
- Requires a degree in medicine (M.D. or D.O.) from an accredited school and completed an approved residency training program.
- Requires ABOG certification and licensure in the State of New York (or Board eligible).
- Excellent judgment & communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Health benefits paid
- Paid Medical Malpractice coverage (occurrence)
- Competitive salary ($250,000)
- Additional compensation for Deliveries and Surgical procedures performed.
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- Retirement fund/life insurance benefits
- Accepting H1-B VISA candidates needing sponsorship
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly