Adult Weight Management Physician BC/BE
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Adult Weight Management Physician.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Evaluation and medical management of patients with obesity and obesity related co-morbidities, including post-op bariatric surgery management plans
- Opportunity to partner with outstanding primary care physicians and other PAFMG specialists
- Average of 17-19 patients per day
- Residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Fellowship in Obesity Medicine OR board certified in Obesity Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practice
throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally
recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care,
innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing
operational and administrative support, including the latest technology
allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VCommunity InformationSunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. The city is bordered by portions of San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino and Santa Clara. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101. Visitors and residents enjoy Sunnyvale's beautiful, clean suburban setting, efficient, high-quality city services, low crime rate, quality schools and 18 prize-winning parks. The City is less than an hour from the Pacific Ocean and close to California's famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. In the greater Sunnyvale area, theaters, concert halls, museums, libraries and art galleries fill the most demanding cultural needs.
Apply for Adult Weight Management Physician BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly