CLINICAL FACULTY: AMBULATORY ENDOCRINOLOGY
6 days left
- Position Type
Beautiful Weather, Mountain Views, and the Blooming Sonoran Desert in Your Backyard with Top Teaching Hospital in Tucson!
The Department of Endocrinology at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T) is currently seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and motivated Endocrinologist to help grow the endocrine ambulatory faculty practice and participate in a shared endocrine inpatient consult service. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment commensurate with their credentials.
- 1.0 FTE (8 half-day clinic sessions per week)
- Average patient outpatient load: 8-10 per half-day day
- Teach and mentor students and fellows
- BE/BC in Endocrinology/Metabolism
- Skills in interpersonal communication, quality improvement, and system-based practice
- Ability to plan, organize, and solve problems
- Desire to teach, train and mentor students and fellows
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community located in the recreation corridor of the great Arizona Southwest. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play:
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning, and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
Candidates are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u0000015DZ6 For questions, please call Tara Waltz Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.