Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Metro Area Group Opportunity Near Seattle. Come experience the South Puget Sound Area: Waterfront Living with Mountain Views
Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join a vibrant and growing multi-discipline group practice of 15 specialists in the Puget Sound Area.
Our independent group is the exclusive Pulmonary/Critical Care and Virtual-ICU provider to a full service regional referral center and 3 community hospitals with a busy trauma, cardiothoracic, interventional radiology, vascular and neurosurgical programs. Included is a state-of-the-art interventional Bronchoscopy suite.
In addition to providing excellent outpatient pulmonary and sleep medicine, our group cares for pulmonary, sleep and critically ill patients in the following regional hospitals:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
Physician Duties/Expectations include:
- The position requires inpatient, outpatient, pulmonary consultation service, and ICU rotations (Open ICU - involves rounding with multidisciplinary team).
- Work schedule includes approximately 170 Shifts Per Year
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facilities.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective group team member.
- Shifts include Clinic 8AM-5 PM, Day ICU 7AM-7PM, and ICU Overnight Call in Virtual ICU is 7pm-7AM.
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Training Programs
- Washington state Medical License in good standing
- BC/BE in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
This group is offering competitive compensation, and benefits that include medical/dental, CME, retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly