Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
CLINICAL FACULTY: GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P)
Join Us at a Top Teaching Hospital in the Recreation Corridor of the Southwest in Phoenix, Arizona!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine and research; teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an employed General Gastroenterologist with special interest in motility, nutrition, or women’s health to join a thriving academic GI division in an academic health science center that focuses on supporting research in clinical and scholarship endeavors with faculty appointments and rank at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMC-P), formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. This world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the surrounding communities in Arizona and the greater Southwest.
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Brand new, state of the art endoscopy center with the latest endoscopy technology
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- New to service or experienced candidates will be considered
Scope of practice:
- Teaching and mentorship of Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents, and GI Fellows
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings
- Involvement with GI clinical research
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly