A Georgia private practice is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their thriving team.
• Exciting entrepreneurial opportunity with reputable Orthopedic surgeon
• Quality of life Outpatient practice offering no call and no weekends
• Built-in referral system - Busy from day one
• Enjoy practice autonomy and control over your own schedule.
• POST GRADUATE RHEUMATOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Competitive salary and generous productivity-based compensation package
• Paid time off and health insurance allowance
• 90th income potential
The Community: Athens, GA located 61 miles northeast of Atlanta, GA. Athens, GA is rich in cultural attractions, breweries, rocking music scene, picturesque walking trails, green golf courses, unique shopping, and delectable dining options.
• Named one of "The Coolest Small Cities in America" by GQ Magazine!
• Vibrant college town with lots of culture, restaurants, music, activities, and low cost of living
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech, and medical research
• Home to some of the best public school systems in the nation
• Easy access to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
For more information please call Sally- Ann Patton at:
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly