Pulmonologist needed in Macon, GA
Central GA Pulmonary Associates is looking for a board certified or eligible pulmonary medicine physician to join their growing practice. Three (3) physicians and 2 NPs provide care to central Georgia residents. Practice focus is pulmonary medicine and sleep. Ideal candidate has an interest in procedures like EBUS and Bronch, pulmonary hypertension, and general pulmonology. Will require some inpatient consults.
- Must be Pulmonary Medicine Board Certified or Eligible with plans to sit for the boards
This is an opportunity to join a private practice in Macon, GA. Coliseum Medical Centers is supporting recruitment effort with an income guarantee.
About Coliseum Health System:
- Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services
- Coliseum Medical Centers has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting-edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments
- 2 SI Da Vinci Robots
- 13-OR room s with dedicated block time available
- The Family Ties Birthing Center has 6 private LDR suites and private post-partum rooms
- 24-Hour Anesthesia Coverage
- Level III NICU with Neonatologist On Call 24 hours/day
- Lactation Consultant on staff
About Macon, GA
Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic! Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour! In addition, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you will find them all in nearby Atlanta.
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history; incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It is more than a place on a map. It is a vibe all its own. Some people say there is something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you are feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are many reasons to move to Macon!
Apply for Pulmonologist needed in Macon, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly