Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $493700.00 - 500000.00
A highly reputable hospital in a beautiful New England community is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while working within an organization in which physicians’ voices are truly heard and valued.
- Great work-life balance with very light call and 35+ days off per year
- Ability to live in surrounding communities
- Tremendous support within the hospital with leaders who work alongside physicians and treat everyone equally, regardless of rank
- Excellent compensation—ability to earn above the 75th percentile
- Referrals from primary care providers within the organization
- Minimal competition throughout the area—great patient panel
- Hospital focuses on exceptional patient care and low infection rates and had its best year financially in 2020—even throughout COVID-19
- 2020 recipient of the “Top Hospital Award for Outstanding Quality and Safety”
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship available
Located between Boston and New York City, this beautiful New England community is the perfect place to call home!
About the Company
- Convenient access to Boston and NYC
- Region is home to 12 universities and is nationally recognized for its superb educational opportunities at all levels as well as its many safe, family-friendly communities
- An attractive option for both families and single physicians looking for access to major metro amenities
- Many homes within walking distance to all of the downtown attractions—music, shopping, restaurants, parks, and more
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- You don’t have to be from New England to enjoy this lifestyle and want to settle down in this great city
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,