About Heartland Women’s Healthcare:
Heartland Women's Healthcareprovides obstetrics and gynecology throughout Missouri and Southern Illinois with 39 practices and 17 locations throughout southern Illinois and Missouri, with more growth planned for 2021! To provide the highest quality of patient care available, Heartland is partnered with Advantia Health.
We provide convenient personalized health care for women in all stages of life. We have a patient support center that is available to patients 7 days a week with extended hours. The support center adds ease to the scheduling process for patients, and provides a clinical resource for patients with a nurse available to discuss any concerns. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. We provide bedside ultrasound at every visit so women can stay connected their entire pregnancy, and offer a free 4D ultrasound with images saved to take home, and offer gender
Learn more at: https://www.usaobgyn.com/
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled surgeon who is comfortable providing the full range of obstetric and gynecological services which include routine well woman care, labor and delivery, and hospital-based surgeries to a medically-diverse patient population.
The successful candidate will:
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometime in collaboration with a midwife
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med tech etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Have a solid record of providing high-quality, routine women’s health care, including skill in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetrical conditions care, all with a compassionate bedside manner and a professional demeanor
- Participate in on-call coverage of 1 and 4 schedule at the hospital for obstetrical and gynecological urgent and emergency services
- Be comfortable ensuring an adequate patient flow in a busy, outpatient clinic with a mix of scheduled and same-day appointments
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, working seamlessly with other providers and members of the care team
- Demonstrate the willingness and ability to render culturally competent care to a socioeconomically, ethnically, and linguistically diverse patient population
- Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Valid license to practice and board-certified state
- 2+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice preferred.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs
- Compassionate and personable with exemplary bedside manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly