NEUROSURGEON TOTAL SPINE & BRAIN INSTITUTE
We seek a new grad or experienced fellowship trained neurosurgeon with minimally invasive skills to join our well established team in August of 2022. Come to Tampa where you and your family will love the work, the play, and the warmth in a growing practice and the family friendly Tampa Bay area.
- BE/BC neurosurgeon with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire/skills for complex spine cases
- 90% spinal/10% cranial mix (ability for more, if desired)
- 1M+ service area without significant travel time
- State-of-the-art surgical suites and ASC access
- Advanced practitioner support, plus excellent business support team
- Call schedule 1 in 3 going to 1 in 4
- Partnership track without huge buy in
- Practice real estate ownership options
- Outstanding work-life balance opportunity – optimize your career and family time
- No state income tax
- Many housing options, including bay front condos, established upscale homes near downtown, and suburban locations with land
- Excellent public and private schools as well as world-class colleges and universities
- Enjoy the bays, beaches, boating, theaters, fine dining, and professional sports
- Outstanding international airport
- Convenient access to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Central Florida
Highly competitive compensation with bonus structure and exceptional benefits package on a partnership track. Outstanding opportunity for mentorship as well as autonomy, growth, and work-life balance.
Please apply soon as we look forward to learning more about you, sharing more about us, and completing your contract to join us August 1, 2022, by November 1, 2021.
Apply for NEUROSURGEON TOTAL SPINE & BRAIN INSTITUTE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly