Gainesville Florida Orthopedic Sports Medicine Opportunity
- Surgeon should have a medical license in good standing and be BE/BC in Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine Fellowship Trained
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Great Opportunity for experienced surgeons and new graduates alike to replace a retiring sports medicine physician.
- Lucrative 2 year partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- 20+ year stable practice experiencing steady growth
- 1-9 call at level III trauma center with supportive partners
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are a leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- TOI is looking to recruit to replace a 30+ year retiring physician in our Flagship Gainesville, Florida office
- The primary focus for the position will be Sports Medicine including the ability to take general orthopedic call
- Established patient base with a busy practice located in a fast growing area of Florida
- Robust infrastructure and support to help ramp up your practice
- This practice has state of the art radiology, physical therapy and outpatient surgery center
- No partner has ever left TOI except for retirement
Serving as the commercial hub for North Central Florida, Gainesville is a beautiful and active community that is centrally located and convenient to both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of Florida with a user friendly airport and countless outdoor attractions. Home to state of the art businesses and commerce Gainesville also hosts great sporting and music events. Convenient to Tampa and Orlando for big city attractions without having to deal with the day to day big city problems. With scenic lakes and rivers Gainesville is surrounded by quaint communities that still retain the charm and character of Old Florida.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 418-5696
Apply for Gainesville Florida Orthopedic Sports Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly