Physician, Cardiothoracic Surgery, SSM Health - Oklahoma City, OK
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Cardiothoracic Surgery team with SSM Health Medical Group in Oklahoma City, OK. We are seeking a talented, BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- Join Experienced Partner
- Build a Busy Practice
- See Complex Patient Cases
- Excellent Support from Other Specialists and PCPs
- Physician Led Medical Group
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Retirement Programs for Providers
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Front-Loaded Paid Time Off
- CME/Business Allowance Included
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to the Oklahoma City metro area. Known as America's biggest small town, Oklahoma City offers the perfect blend of small town hospitality and metropolitan amenities. The city is experiencing unprecedented growth with more young families and businesses moving into the city limits. Western charm and hospitality abound within this growing cosmopolitan area that features diverse dining, entertainment and cultural amenities.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Apply for Physician, Cardiothoracic Surgery, SSM Health - Oklahoma City, OK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly