Permanent Pediatric Gastroenterology Physician Job in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Amana Healthcare, part of the Mubadala Healthcare network and Mubadala Investment Company – a sovereign investor,
- is the Middle East’s leading provider of specialized post-acute healthcare services including long-term care, post-acute rehab, transitional care and home healthcare.
- has JCI, CARF and Stroke and Wound Care accreditation.
- owns and manages long-term care facilities that are fully licensed hospitals with ICU-level capabilities and round-the-clock medical and nursing care from some of the best doctors and nurses from Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- Outpatient clinic, procedures and minimal inpatient consultations.
- Our exceptional hospitalist/ICU/pediatric service provides 24/7 coverage and handles admissions.
- Endoscopy suites on site in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Opportunity to develop disease-specific center, if interested.
- You will enjoy richer staffing levels than similar US facilities.
- Outstanding package includes salary, benefits, relocation and annual travel expenses.
- Candidates must have US/UK/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian training and at least two years of post-specialist experience to qualify at Consultant level.
Apply for Permanent Pediatric Gastroenterology Physician Job in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly