Join a professional and friendly group of more than 30 board certified radiologists. The group has been well-established and growing for 50 years! This highly reputable private group is seeking a diagnostic radiologist with experience or a breast fellowship trained radiologist to support a brand new, state-of the art Breast Center.
• Quick partnership track with no buy-in
• No night call - dedicated Internal Nighthawk team
• State of the art 3D technology, tomo technology, available to every patient
• Limited call requirements and 11 weeks' vacation!
• The ideal candidate should be experienced with, or in training to learn, 3D breast imaging, stereotactic and ultrasound biopsy, needle and seed localization and breast MRI
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package
• $25,000 sign-on bonus - Student Loan repayment!
Living in the Carolinas:
• Southeast Metropolitan city ranked in the top 20 places to live in the USA
• Major College and University town with excellent public and private schools
• Exciting nightlife, breweries, wineries and festivals
• Family activities include the zoo, farmers markets, numerous parks and a large arts center
• 3 hour drive to the beach and one hour to the mountains
• Perfect southeast weather
For more information please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 501-2409
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly