EM - Physician - St. Catherine Hospital
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- St. Catherine Hospital is the regional healthcare hub for western Kansas with 132 beds and uses the latest innovations to care for all of western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and the Oklahoma pan handle.
- Established in 1931 with a strong commitment to serving the community yet today, St. Catherine Hospitals is a Joint Commission accredited regional hospital and is part of Centura Health, the largest, most comprehensive health system in Colorado and western Kansas focused on connecting Kansas and Colorado to world-class care. St. Catherine Hospital is 102-bed Joint Commission-accredited regional health care center in southwest Kansas
- Nationally accredited Breast & Stroke Centers
- Newly renovated 35,000 square foot Heartland Cancer Center with Tru Beam Linear Accelerator
- Maternal Child Center with Level III NICU and dedicated C-Section Su
- ED Volume: 14,000
- State-of-the-art Level III Emergency Department with a critical air transport base
- 24-hour radiology and cath lab
- Fast Track
- Average daily encounters: 3
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. The community is thriving and growing with an exceptional educational system that has received several awards. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with surrounding lakes for water sports, plus shopping, dining, and country club living with nationally-ranked golf courses. Garden City is home to the Garden City Community College and the Lee Richardson Zoo which is the largest zoological park in western Kansas.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
St. Catherine Hospital
401 E. Spruce St.
Garden City, KS 67846
Apply for EM - Physician - St. Catherine Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly