Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Trauma
Orthopedic Surgery: Trauma RTP-0395/POS798 BUMCP
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix is seeking an ABMS/ABOS board certified Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon. This is an ideal opportunity for an intermediate to mid-career Orthopedic Traumatologist, with a special interest in Foot & Ankle or Pelvic/Acetabular fixation. The successful candidate will join an academically oriented, supportive, collegial group with a focus on evidence based medicine, progressive teaching, and research.
As clinical faculty, the qualified candidate will provide medical care to an assigned patient population and maintain timely and appropriate documentation of such care. The candidate will share weekend and nighttime call duties as necessary. One clinic day a week.
· MD or DO
· Must have AZ license (or eligibility to receive by hire date)
· Searching for experience surgeons with 3+ years post-training experience
· Must be ABMS/ABOS Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Orthopedic Fellowship Trained
· FTE, generally 1 day of clinic, 2 days of OR
· Hospital call requirements
· Inpatient and Outpatient facilities for surgical procedures
· Practice Profile: 3 Surgeons, 3 Primary Care Sports Med, 1 PM&R, 2 PAs
· Average number of Patients per clinic day 50-60.
· 20 Orthopedic residents
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials and also have faculty status at the University of Arizona, which includes a generous tuition discount for the applicant and immediate family members.
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMCP) is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona- College of Medicine located in Phoenix. BUMCP is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility: as the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
· Attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, sign on
· Paid malpractice
· Paid time off
· CME days plus allowance
· Excellent benefit package options providing security for you and your family, retirement package of 401(k) w/matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Trauma
Apply for Physician - Academics-Orthopaedic Surgery - Trauma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly