The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) currently has an opening for a full-time Pediatric Endocrinologist within the Department of Pediatric Specialties at the Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center in Northern California. This position covers inpatient and outpatient clinic. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatric endocrinology and able to obtain a CA medical license. The successful applicant can expect:
- To join six other pediatric endocrinologists taking care of a diverse population across the Central Bay Area.
- An inpatient setting at our Oakland Medical Center that includes a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric ward, and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Working alongside colleagues across specialties within the department of Pediatric Medical Specialties as well as Allied Health members.
- Opportunities to work with our Residency Training program and medical students from UCSF.
The San Francisco Bay Area is a beautiful place to live with easy access to the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco Bay, the Coastal and Sierra Nevada mountains, Napa Valley, Monterey, and the California Central Valley. Northern California is home to world-class hiking, beaches, wine country and amazing schools. You can thrive by leading an active lifestyle while enjoying a varied and fulfilling career with TPMG.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/.
For more information about the details of this clinical pediatric endocrinology position, please email Yvette Fan MD at email@example.com.
If you are interested to apply, please send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly