ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA SURGEON
ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA SURGEON OPPORTUNITY - EL CENTRO, CALIFORNIA
An orthopedic trauma surgeon opportunity is now available in El Centro, California (100 miles East of San Diego) at an established orthopedic surgery practice. Total joint and general orthopedics would be a plus, but not necessary. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with call share with another physician. Work 2 clinic days and 2 to 3 OR days. Come join Synergy Orthopedic Specialists the leading medical group. There is strong anesthesia, radiology, and ER support on-site. Candidates can be new graduates or experienced physicians, an M.D. or D.O., and board-certified or board eligible. The ideal candidate will have a trauma fellowship, but experienced surgeons are also welcome.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with productivity incentives, partnership opportunities, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and a retirement plan.
- Great compensation
- Established and busy practice with great volume
- Monday through Friday work schedule and 7 days of call per month
- Block OR time
- Lots of opportunity and community need
- Easy drive to San Diego, CA
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA SURGEON
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly