Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Health is looking for BE/BC maternal fetal medicine specialists to join our dedicated team of 3 MFMs providing consultative care throughout the Nashville market.
- Board eligible or board certified in maternal fetal medicine
- Leadership responsibilities available, if interested
- Consultative work only, with options of doing deliveries
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound equipment
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Full benefits package including health, 401K, ESPP, etc.
- Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible schedule that offers 4 day work week
- Addition of Women s Health NP
- Team of 14 experienced sonographers
About TriStar Women s & Children s Hospital at Centennial:
- Our primary outpatient practice is located near downtown Nashville, adjacent to TriStar Centennial Medical Center, which offers state-of-the-art labor & delivery unit, newborn nursery, as well as a Level III NICU and PICU.
- Onsite neonatologists, pediatric intensivists and pediatric anesthesiologists 24/7
- Five additional clinic locations across the Nashville market adjacent to partner hospitals
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly