Northern New Mexico OB/GYN
Los Alamos Women's Health is recruiting an additional BE/BC OB/GYN to join their busy group practice located in the beautiful mountains of northern New Mexico. Los Alamos Medical Center s family centered birthing unit consists of eight private rooms, including four LDRP rooms and special care nursery.
- Employed position joining one OB/GYN physician
- Approximately 200 deliveries per year
- Nursery staffed by a Neonatologist, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, and certified nursing staff
- Office located in MOB attached to hospital for direct access to OB Delivery Floor
- Minimal Call
- Supportive administrative team
Located in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Los Alamos is known for its excellent school system and is home to the famous Los Alamos National Laboratory, which employs the nation s most highly-educated population per capita. The city is just 35 miles from Santa Fe s thriving art scene and just 80 miles north of cosmopolitan Albuquerque. Along with 300+ days of sunshine each year, four distinct seasons and a multitude of outdoor amenities continually has Los Alamos rated as a Best Town to Live In .
Apply for Northern New Mexico OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly